We are always on the lookout to hire talented people. This page contains the current openings in the company but if you feel you want to be a part of our team please click here to submit a job application.
Social Media Specialist
Candidates should be proficient in English. Having a flair for writing and strong interest in digital media. Minimum qualification: Graduation.
- Designing and Customising Social Media Strategies for clients
- Creating social media campaigns and call-to-action that drive target buyers to client sites and generate leads
- Conceptualise and create content for video marketing
- Playing a brand consulting/advisory role with respect to online advertising environment
- Conduct comparative analysis studies on client competitors including digital footprint analysis
- Managing Social Media Marketing strategies for clients focusing on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram etc.
- Implementation of Ads on Facebook and Twitter
- All social media activities (tweeting, sharing, engaging, liking, increasing social reach, etc.)
- Analyse and monitor team performance and give suggestions on areas of improvement
- Content creation and management
- Reports: Measurement of Online Sales, Online Positioning, Online Reputation and Results
- Driving Engagement on Social Media Platforms in the form of Contests and other offline activities integrated with online