Boost Your Sales Using The Latest Online Marketing Tools
The Digital Marketing training program organized by Digital Ant in partnership with Indian Institute of Entrepreneurship (IIE) is sponsored by Numaligarh Refinery Limited (NRL). It is aimed to help women-led businesses leverage the online platform for growth.
This one day intensive digital marketing program will introduce them to various social media platforms which they can use for the growth of their small businesses. Since digital marketing is a fast evolving field, it is very important that entrepreneurs learn to leverage this medium to create awareness and build brand value about their products and services, find new customers, and expand to newer markets while creating meaningful relationships with their customers.
The course – aimed at women who are leading their business and want to take it to another level – gives an in-depth understanding of what online marketing is, how it works in practice and how to apply that knowledge to their own digital space through websites and social networks.
Through the training program, participants will learn:
- Introduction to Social Media.
- Digital marketing platforms vis-a-vis Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram.
- Digital marketing techniques like Facebook boosted posts, Google AdWords, analytics, and webmaster tools.
- Social Media Analysis.
- Search Engine Optimization and how to stay out of trouble with the search engines.
- Types of websites and how to leverage them for business.
- Examples and Case Studies where possible.
What you’ll discover:
- Marketing Strategy: The different ingredients for a successful online marketing strategy.
- Social Media: The ins and outs of different Social Media platforms like Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Plus, Instagram.
- How to generate leads and boost sales through websites.
- Using mobile apps for reaching out to newer customers and increasing sales through ease of transaction.
- Content Marketing: How to improve your ranking on search engines like Google and Bing through Content Marketing, SEO, Online Advertising & Blogging and how they all tie together to achieve your goals.
- Lead Generation: Creating landing pages and how it helps to generate leads.
- Using Graphics to convey your message effectively.
We are a team of experienced digital marketing professionals. We have helped many businesses effectively use online marketing tools to consolidate their online presence and improve brand value. At our workshop, we will also share with you some case studies of some social media campaigns and the impact it has had on the company.